Monday, July 18, 2011

Walker Wagon - July 12th

I am so excited!! My mommy and daddy bought me an early birthday present (whatever that is...), and it is my favorite new toy - the Walker Wagon! I had played with this wagon at two different friend's houses recently, and I just love it! I get to hold onto the smooth silver bar and push it along all day long. I push it in the backyard, in the house, up and down the sidewalk on my street, and I even get to show it off to my dog friends at the park. I am so happy that mommy picked up on my clues that I really wanted this wagon.

When the box showed up in the mail, I didn't know what this thing was until Grandpa Rich, Grandma Toni and Aunt Jenna came over and pieced it all together for me. As soon as I saw what it was, I couldn't wait to start showing them how I can "step step step" all over the place. Thank you!

There's no stopping me now...!

Love,
Kylie


2 comments:

  1. Kylie is so adorable and that wagon is her perfect accessory. They were made for each other! Go Kylie, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! You look adorable Kylie!!!

    ReplyDelete